BHost is an internet services company specialising in virtualisation and cloud hosting. We operate services from data center locations in the US, UK and Netherlands, with rapid global expansion plans in the pipeline.
If you love the internet, love technology and and love making fantastic products we want to hear from you.
There’s no such thing as a conventional day at BHost, so we need candidates who are flexible and can think outside the box.
We seek exceptional candidates that have…
- advanced understanding in their field of expertise
- an incessant curiosity to learn new things
- exceptional communication skills
- great team-oriented skills, but also the ability to lead
Why work for BHost?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A company culture where innovation, exploration and experimentation are encouraged
- The opportunity to have high impact in a small, friendly environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual budget for personal development and training
- Flexible working conditions
- Choice of workstation – Linux, Mac or Windows
- Commuter ticket loan and gym membership
How to Apply
- To apply for a role, please send a brief cover email and your CV to jobs@BHost.net.
- We don’t have a closing date for applications as we will only fill a position when the right candidate is found.
- Unfortunately we cannot respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
We’re looking for a skilled sales and marketing lead, ideally with experience in the hosting / cloud industry. You’ll be responsible for planning and implementing BHost’s sales and marketing programs.
– Experienced in planning and implementing strategic marketing plans
– Strong understanding of CPC advertising programs including Google AdWords plus Google Analytics and conversion optimization
– Data manipulation and analytics skills (Microsoft Excel, SQL, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas)
– Proven track record in email marketing and email marketing automation
– Strong command of the English language – able to write clearly, accurately and concisely
– Strong understanding of using large datasets for marketing purposes – experience with marketing automation methods including A/B testing
– Graphics design skills
Optional but beneficial:
– A degree in marketing
– Experience in the hosting / cloud industry
We’re looking for a full stack software engineer with at least 3 years experience. You’ll help build our high-availability distributed platform, supporting our infrastructure and ensuring our customers have a fantastic user experience. We operate from data centre locations in California, London and Amsterdam, with further expansion planned in the US and Asia.
You can expect to work on various aspects of our product, including backend (e.g. virtual machine management, service monitoring) and frontend (customer portal, UX).
There is the opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate.
– Full-stack expertise including at least three of Node, PHP, Ruby, Go or Python
– Experience developing single-page applications
– Good understanding of databases, shell script
– Expert with AJAX, HTML, CSS
– Understanding of virtualisation technology, with broad grasp of IP networks, routing
– A broad understanding of computing, networking and internet technologies, particularly Linux
– Good work ethic, strong desire to self-improve, learn and develop
– Ability to learn quickly, and grasp new concepts easily
– Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Good command of the English language