To read an in-depth article about DNS and how it works, read our Introduction to DNS.
1. Set your domain’s nameservers to dns01.bhost.net and dns02.bhost.net – to do this you’ll need to contact the domain registrar where you registered the domain.
2. Login to your BHost account at www.BHost.net/login
3. From the Services menu, select Manage DNS:
4. You can now add the domain name to our DNS system. In this case we’ll add BHostDemo.com:
5. You’ll get confirmation the domain is added, and you can then click Manage to manage the DNS records for that particular domain:
6. You can then add various types of DNS records (see our longer guide for an explanation of what the various records are for):
7. If, for example, you wanted www.BHostDemo.com to point to the IP address 220.127.116.11 you could add an A record as follows:
(only type in www rather than the whole domain)
8. Once added, you’ll get confirmation: